2. produced a preliminary timetable of the games, so athletes can be prepared . The final program may be a bit different and will depend on the number of entrants....
3. The games will be held on Friday (19/9/2014), Saturday(20/9/2014) and Sunday (21/9/2014).
4. The 1/2 marathon will be held at Herastrau park next to the stadium.
5. Entries will be accepted only via the Balkan associations members (not individual entries).
6. Cut off date for the entries is the 5th of September 2014.
7. More details, Hotels, etc. will be announced in few weeks
the letter from mr Valeriu Rosetnic:
«Dear President Symeonidis,
Dear Vice President Aycan Kurtcan
Dear BAVA members,
I hereby reconfirm on behalf of the Romanian Association of veteran athletes that the planned 2014 BAVACS in Bucharest will take place from the 19th to the 21st of September. The venue is Stadium Iolanda Balaş belonging to the Romanian Athletics Federation.
Attached please receive in preliminary form the time schedule of events to allow Balkan athletes to start planning their registration. The final form of the schedule will actually be adjusted depending on the list of entries.
As you would note, having all events in one venue imposed a number of constraints on the schedule, namely using the whole of Friday and eliminating the weight throw from the list of events. The half marathon is intended to take place in the large Herăstrău Park neighbouring the stadium.
Entries will only be accepted as sent by the BAVA affiliate federations. The deadline for registration at statutory fees is the 5th of September.
More details including a list of recommended hotels will be made available as they come.
Romanian masters look forward to seeing as many of you in Bucharest in the autumn!
With best wishes,